Medical Alert Monitoring
With ADT Medical Alert Monitoring Provided by ADT 24/7 Total Protection, you and your loved ones can find peace of mind with a higher level of safety and security. Our personal emergency response system allows you or your loved one to enjoy all the comforts, security, and safety of being home, along with the knowledge that a team of trained experts are there for you at just the push of a button. ADT Health is always there, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Benefits and Features of ADT Medical Monitoring
- Seniors can move around freely inside and outside their homes up to 300 feet away from the base unit.
- The units are 100% waterproof.
- They can be worn as either a wrist band or a pendant.
- Your loved one simply presses the help button and gets quickly connected in a two-way communication with trained professionals.
- Medical Alert Monitors are personal emergency response systems that allow seniors to stay active and independent in the safety, comfort, and security of their homes.
- With ADT Medical Alert Monitoring help is always available.
- In the event of a fall or other emergency, the skilled professionals work promptly, remotely assessing the situation and then contacting appropriate first responders.
- The ADT trained professionals keep all pertinent information on file: conditions, emergency contacts, etc.
- That’s freedom and independence coupled with safety and peace of mind.
With ADT Medical Alert Monitoring, someone is always there and ready to help. Contact us today to realize the safety and peace of mind of 24-hour medical alert monitoring from ADT 24/7 Total Protection. We’re local and dedicated to the comfort, safety and peace of mind of our South Carolina Customers.
If you are looking for a security company, call Shirley Towne. We have had their services for quite a while and so has Will. Give her a call
Ginny McElveen See More